Exclusive Pre-Summit Workshop: How to Get Started As a Music Supervisor
Get your companion presentation now.
Music supervision plays a huge part in the music industry among the music creators, film and TV productions and any audio visual. There are so many questions involved around “what is a music supervisor,” “how do I work effectively on a production,” “how do I locate resources for licensable music,” and “how do I license a quote music with a variety of media?”
- How to analyze the criteria for an effective music selection
- Understand rights holders
- Operate within a budget
- Communication with creators and production
- Customize licenses and create cue sheets
- What’s the difference between a music coordinator and a music supervisor
This special presentation is the companion piece to the 2019 Brasil Music Pre-Summit workshop, hosted by Samantha Schilling, Senior Director of Creative and Business Development at Songtradr.
Have questions about licensing? Contact Samantha at firstname.lastname@example.org